Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sympathy Cards

Sympathy Card
 
I used black and white patterned card stock paper and added white lace punched from white card stock, then I added yellow, green and black ribbon and accented it with 3 tiny yellow buttons.  I stamped the words "With heartfelt Sympathy" on white card stock and framed it on a black card stock.  I added a cross inside along with a Bible verse.  This is a simply but elegant card to express sympathy to someone whose loved one has passed. 
 
Sympathy Card # 2

With this sympathy card I use light blue card stock.  On the front I added an embossed darker blue and light blue ribbon.  I stamped a flower on cream card stock and punched it out in an oval shape then I framed it on a slightly larger oval punched out in green.  I attached stamped words "Sending Love and Sympathy" in blue which is on white card stock.  There is a verse inside the card along with another stamp of the same flower as well as a cross.  On the envelope is stamped "Praying for You..." in blue.  I always try to stamp something on the corner of the envelope to match each card I send.  To me this is a detail that makes the card more special.


No comments:

Post a Comment