Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Treat Basket

Easter Treat Basket
 
This little Easter basket is so easy to make.  I made it out of white 6 x 6 card stock paper.  I scored it at 2 inches and 4 inches.  Then turned it 180 degrees and scored again at 2 inches and 4 inches.  You will end up with 9, 2 inch sections before you fold it.   Round the outside corners.  Then fold on all scores.  On one side, cut on each of the 2 and 4 inch folds, but cut only to the center.  Turn 180 degrees and cut again on the 2 and 4 inch folds only to the center. To pretty it up cut 4, 1 3/4 inch sections from decorative paper and round the corners.  Attach them to the outside sections.  Fold the cut sides to the center and attached together with tape or brad.  Add a 1 x 7 inch handle made from card stock.  Attach to the inside.   Then I added a decorative front.  Mine says "While He was on the cross, you were on His mind" which I printed on my PC and punched it out with a scallop punch.  I then stamped a cross over top of the words and mounted the scallop on a matching square.  You can choose to make you basket out of patterned card stock instead of white, then you won't have to add the decorative paper.  Now your little basket is ready to add candy and treats for someone to enjoy.  I will make these and sell them to you for $2 each plus $1 shipping for each.  Contact me at lvittitow4@windstream.net

2 comments:

  1. Sweet treat basket! I may use the pattern for our little ones!
    BSF lessons are rich these past weeks! It is a honor to a part of the program and be able to learn along with thousands of other men and women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! You are so creative.

    Jan
    Fellowship of Christian Bloggers

    ReplyDelete