Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bookmarks

Laminated Small Bookmarks

These little laminated bookmarks are 5 x 3 cut from patterned card stock.  Each has the Bible verse Philippians 4:13.  I stamped a cross on the top.  On the reverse side I added "How To Be Saved" with scriptures references. 
I have started to put one in each birthday card I send this year.
I sell these any of my bookmarks for $1 each or 10 for $8.
Contact me at lvittitow4@windstream.net
  i
Laminated Large Bookmarks

These are 8 1/2 x 3 laminated bookmarks made from colored card stock.  On one side there are "10 Good Reasons To Keep Looking Up" when you are discouraged or depressed, giving Bible references for each. I stamped a cross at the top.  On the reverse side there is "In Addition to 911, Remember These Emergency Numbers" giving scripture verses for topics like: When in sorrow - When leaving home; When you worry; When in danger. 
I sell these for $1 each or 10 for $8. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment