Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Scripture Cards 3

Still doing cards for Natalie's Sisters Ministry.  These are very easy to make as most of my ministry cards are.  Check them out.
 I cut this on my Cricut and added a prayer inside:

LORD,
Thank you
I am not the mistakes
I have made.
I am not the plans I have failed.
I am not the wrongs I have done.
I am not forgotten.
I am not abandoned.
I am not alone.
Because you say to the lost: 
Come.
You say to the unlikely: 
Beloved.
You say to the battle weary: 
Rest.
In a hard and beautiful world,
Your grace
is the only pillowed relief for my tired soul to rest in 
You making all things new. 


 Easy card with a stamped flower and a verse on the front.  
Inside card is:

I will not Fear
For God is with me;
I will not be
DISMAYED
For He is my God.
Isaiah 41:10


Another card where I used my Cricut for the design on the front.  
On the inside I used:

The Lord has heard 
my cry for mercy; 
the Lord accepts my Prayer.” 
Psalm 6:9

We are praying
For you

No comments:

Post a Comment