Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

4th of July Wreath

4th of July Door Wreath
 
I am getting ready for an annual July 4th family picnic and decided I was in a patriotic mood so I am decorating in red, white and blue.  I made this door wreath by wrapping crepe paper around a straw wreath from Michael's.  I left the plastic around the wreath so it wouldn't be so messy.  I added flowers to match and stuck a piece of wire in the back for hanging.  Talk about easy.  This was super easy and cute, too.
 
Below are other things I have made in the 4th theme.  And of course be sure to serve food in red, white or blue dishes along with patriotic plates, napkins and table cloths.  Happy 4th!
 
Door Wreath
 
Flowers on my porch
For the table
 
Forks in mason jar
Windsock
 
These are made with white card stock and red and blue crepe paper, then hung with red ribbon. 
I also stamped red and blue stars on the white card stock.
I made several windsocks and placed them around the patio area.
 
Rocking Chair with Red Cushion
 
I painted 2 old rocking chairs that were on my front porch and added red cushions. 
These are great for using all year long not just on the 4th.



No comments:

Post a Comment