Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Homemade Soaps

My homemade soaps are now cured and ready for sale.  I will be taking them along with a few more of different scents to a craft fair in August. I will be making Lemon Zest and Oatmeal & Honey.  All smell wonderful and are great on the skin.  Shown are Olive Oil & Rosemary and Lavender Soaps. The ingredients for the Olive Oil & Rosemary are: olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable shortening, distilled water, rosemary lye, and pure essential oils of lavender, lemon, and rosemary. 

I wrapped each bar in cellophane and wrapped it with a colorful band with the name of the soap on the front and the ingredients on the back.  Homemade soaps usually sell from $3 - $5 a bar, but I sell mine for $2 each.  They make great Christmas gifts with a personal touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment